University of Leeds
Deadline: 10 March/12 May 2023
Study in: UK
Next course starts 2023
The University of Leeds offers up to 50% fee reduction scholarships are available for international students commencing studies in 2023.
University of Leeds, UK
Field of study:
Eligible postgraduate degrees offered at University of Leeds in the following Schools:
Arts, Humanities and Cultures
- • Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
- • History
- • Languages, Cultures and Societies
- • Media and Communication
- • Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
Biological Sciences, Medicine and Health
Education, Social Sciences and Law
Engineering and Physical Sciences
- • Chemical and Process Engineering
- • Chemistry
- • Civil Engineering (excluding Water, Sanitation and Health Engineering)
- • Civil Engineering (Water, Sanitation and Health Engineering MSc)
- • Computing
- • Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- • Mathematics
- • Mechanical Engineering
- • Physics and Astronomy
- • Transport Studies
- • Earth and Environment
- • Food Science and Nutrition
- • Geography (Geographical Information Systems MSc)
- • Geography (Urban Data Science and Analytics MSc)
Leeds University Business School
Number of Awards:
See the allocation of awards in each school’s webpage.
This scholarship provides 25%-50% tuition fee reduction.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
• be classified as an International student for fee purposes
• have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
• be a self-funding student
• demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent
• show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
• demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.See the specific eligiblity requirements listed at the website of each faculty/school.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section in the school’s webpage. Application for the scholarships are done online using the link found in each school’s webpage (see links above). Deadline is 10 March 2023 (stage 1) and 12 May 2023 (stage 2).
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Leave a Reply